TAMPA, Fla. – The High Point Market Authority is pleased to announce the official 2015 Style Spotters Team!
Selected from among today’s most popular and influential designers and home fashion bloggers, each Style Spotter offers a unique perspective on style and a sharp eye for emerging trends. Style Spotters are scour the Market to find favorite products and top trends, leaving behind a card on each item they “spot”.
The Style Spotter team for 2015 […] represent the four corners of North America and bring to the High Point Market their individual style, social media followings and their ability to spot trends affecting the home furnishings industry.”
– Tom Conley, President/CEO of the High Point Market Authority
The High Point Market Authority’s official roster of influential interior design professionals are as follows:
- Michelle Jennings Wiebe, Studio M,
- Arianne Bellizaire, Inspired to Style
- Kati Curtis, Kati Curtis Design
- Beth Dotolo, Pulp Design Studios
- Lori Gilder, Interior Makeovers Inc.
- Patti Johnson, Patti Johnson Interiors
- Courtney Lake, Monogram Décor
- Jonathan Legate, Jonathan Legate Interior Consultation
- Leslie Hendrix Wood, Hadley Court
Specializing in sophisticated luxury new construction interiors, Michelle Jennings Wiebe is High Point Market’s Style Spotter “Emeritus”, providing guidance to the team and writes the forward for each Trend Report.
Beyond her role as president of the national interior design firm, Studio M, Michelle serves on the Board of Interior Design at Florida State University, serves on the High Point Market Authority Board, speaks on design and social media, and is editor of M}Pression, the Studio M design blog.
For more information on the world’s largest home furnishings trade show and this year’s Style Spotters, please visit highpointmarket.org