Autumn leaves and brisk cool air. Gracious southern hospitality at its finest. Friends, parties, seminars, tours, dinners, and networking. Showrooms decorated to the nines. The most spectacular new introductions from the home furnishings industry. Yes, I am speaking of the fabulous October High Point Market. Something I always look forward to!
My personal top picks from this Market include:
- The dramatic color story of rich blood reds, mustard/saffron yellows, and peacock teals
- Materials ranging from acrylic and Lucite to malachite, onyx, and agate to burl woods
- Quilting patterns ranging from “faux bois” (fake wood) to Chanel-like boxed patterns
- Copper and brass
- Feathers (whether real or motifs)
- Oh, and bar carts were everywhere!
So you will see some of the above, plus a lot more beautiful inspiration and information in this Style Report from our 2014 Style Spotters. They each bring a unique perspective to high style and trends. Sit back and enjoy… I can’t wait to see you in April 2015!
Cheers and Inspiration,
Michelle Jennings Wiebe
Read the entire Fall 2014 Style Report to hear about more Style Spotter trends over at High Point Market
High Point Market | Style Spotter | Michelle Jennings Wiebe
Interior Design | Tampa | Florida-Interior Design Blogs©