It’s official, holiday season is in full swing and those temperatures are dropping fast! Is your home ready for the holidays? We’ve compiled a list of eight cozy items to get your home ready for Christmas entertaining, all from sites where you can quickly order them. You’ll have your home festive and cozy in no time with this holiday inspired decor!
1. Cream Sweater Oversized Pillow from Target Perfect for adding softness and that “grandma’s sweater” (in a good way) feel to your sofa or arm chair.
2. Gold Foil Metallic Pillow Cover from West Elm To contrast the sweater texture, this gold foil metallic pillow cover is the perfect match. The best part, you can use it to temporarily cover your already existing pillows if they’re the right size!
3. Burlap Christmas Tree Skirt from All Modern Adding some natural texture is a surefire way to cozy up your home, and what better way to do it than with this pretty ruffled tree skirt!
4. Sparkling Gold Metal Votives from All Modern These votives will translate into year round pieces, but they are the perfect touch to a holiday mantle or table scape.
5. Metallic Embroidered Table Runner from Target This table runner is so pretty in person, I can’t recommend it enough! With the delicate metallic embroidering, it adds a shiny but subtle touch to your table.
6. Lighted Glitter Wreath from West Elm My favorite part of the holidays is that glitter is more than appropriate! I love this LED light wreath because it’s sparkly yet sophisticated.
7. Cheers Neon Sign from West Elm Neon signs are super on trend right now, so this is the perfect opportunity to bring some holiday cheer into your home (and save that cheer for the bar area later)!
8. Custom Burlap Stocking from Etsy These burlap stockings are customizable, making them all the more cozy for your home. Plus, they’ll compliment the burlap tree skirt just perfectly!
What are your favorite holiday decor finds to bring a little coziness into your home? We’d love to hear about them in the comments below!